NPAT 2022 exam is the NMIMS university entrance test for admission to BBA 2022 and for admission to other Under Graduate programmes in NMIMS University Mumbai and its other campuses. NPAT 2022 testing window is now extended to June 26, 2022 from earlier June 10. NPAT is conducted as online computer based test at exam centres. The NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration process is open and the last date to apply is June 20, 2022.
Read this article below to know all about the NPAT 2022, key features and highlights, key changes in exam pattern and dates, admission opportunity in NMIMS campuses through NPAT 2022, programmes offered, how to apply, important dates among other details.
Table of Contents
- What is NMIMS NPAT Exam 2022?
- NPAT 2022: Key Features & Highlights
- NMIMS Admission Opportunity through NPAT 2022: Campus wise Programmes Offered
- NPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- NPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration & Application Process
- NPAT 2022 Important Dates
- NPAT 2022 Preparation: How to self-prepare or through coaching for NPAT
- NPAT Exam Centres
- What is NPAT Exam 2022?
NMIMS-NPAT 2022 is the UG admission test for NMIMS Programs after class 12 leading to admission in various bachelor’s degree courses including BBA. The NPAT BBA 2022 entrance exam offers admission opportunity in the management programmes which are offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses.
NPAT BBA exam is the official entrance test, conducted by NMIMS Mumbai university for admission to BBA, BBA+MBA and other Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs offered by NMIMS. The admission opportunity through NPAT 2022 is available to BBA; BBA+MBA Integrated programme at Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC), NMIMS Mumbai.
NPAT was earlier known as NMAT- UG till 2015. After the NMAT exam was acquired by GMAC, the NMAT-UG was renamed as NMIMS NPAT which is conducted for admission to undergraduate programmes like BBA, 5 year Integrated BBA+MBA, B.Sc Finance among other programmes which are offered at NMIMS Mumbai and its other campuses
- NPAT 2022: Key Features & Highlights
Following are the key features & highlights of NMIMS NPAT 2022 exam
|NPAT 2022 exam Details||Key Highlights of NPAT Entrance Exam|
|NPAT Full Form||National Test for Programs After Twelfth|
|NPAT 2022 Exam Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute for Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai (Deemed University)|
|NPAT 2022 Dates||April 1 to June 26, 2022|
|NPAT Exam 2022 Duration||100 minutes|
|NPAT 2022 Testing Mode||Online computer based test at exam centres|
|NPAT 2022 Exam Registration & Application Process||Online|
|NPAT 2022 Exam Registration & Application fee||Rs.2000 to Rs.7000 depending upon the number of schools selected. Check details below|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Eligibility||Passed class 12 with 60% marksMathematics/Statistics or equivalent examination is mandatory for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Bengaluru campus|
|Number of Questions in NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam||120 questions divided in 3 sections|
|NPAT Exam Difficulty level||Moderate to Difficult|
|NMIMS Courses Offered for admission with NPAT 2022 exam||BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding & Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA (International Business) in collaboration with Kingston university, Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing. Check details below|
3. NMIMS Admission Opportunity through NPAT 2022: Campus wise Programmes Offered & Intake
On the basis of NMIMS-NPAT 2022 exam, admission to following degree programmes will be offered:
3.1 NMIMS NPAT 2022: Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc. (Economics)
- B.A. (Hons) Liberal Arts
- BBA (International Business) in collaboration with Kingston university
- Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing
3.2 NMIMS Campuses offering UG programmes through NPAT
While all the programs from sl no. 1 to 7 are offered at Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC), NMIMS Mumbai, other campuses offer only some of these programmes. Below are the details
- ASMSOC, Mumbai Campus: All programs
- Bengaluru Campus: BBA, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, B.Com Hons
- Indore Campus – BBA, B.Sc. Finance, B.Com Hons
- Navi Mumbai Campus: BBA, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, B.Com Hons
- Hyderabad Campus: BBA, B.Com Hons
- Dhule Campus: BBA, B.Com Hons
- Chandigarh Campus: BBA, B.Com Hons
- Shirpur Campus: No programme offered through NPAT
NPAT exam is your key to get into NMIMS BBA Program. Admission to BBA program depends entirely on your exam performance. No Group Discussion or Personal Interview is conducted for admissions.
3.3 NMIMS BBA Programme & Campus wise Intake
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||600||120||180||120||60||60|
4. NPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Key points in NMIMS NPAT 2022 eligibility criteria are:
- Must have secured minimum 60% marks in class 12
- Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent examination is mandatory for admission at Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Bengaluru campus
- The candidate should have passed in all the subjects he/she has taken/ opted and appeared in the applicable examination/s in a single attempt The aggregate percentage of all subjects will be taken into consideration Candidates should be of maximum 25 years of age
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply
5. NPAT 2022 Exam Pattern|
NPAT 2022 is online computer based test which will be conducted at test centres by NMIMS Mumbai. Key details about NPAT BBA 2022 exam are shared below
- NPAT 2022 exam has a time duration of 100 minutes
- NPAT exam 2022 will has 120 questions divided into 3 sections
- There is no sectional time limit
- Each correct answer is awarded +1 mark
- No Negative Marking in NPAT BBA 2022 exam
|Proficiency Test in English Language||40||40|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40|
6. NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration & Application Process
Before proceeding for NPAT 2022 registration and filling in the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application form , check the important instructions and guidelines as below:
- Candidates must register Online for NMIMS NPAT exam. Option is given for two retakes of the NPAT exam by paying retake fees and number of schools opted for.
- The registration fees is based on the number of Schools selected for each test category and the total retakes Check details below
- Only paid candidates will be allowed to schedule the exam
- Candidate can select multiple test category/multiple schools and multiple program preferences.
- Option of date once chosen cannot be altered later/after successful completion of registration and payment.
- Candidate can choose 1 main and 2 retakes for each of the examination category. In all, a candidate will be given chance to appear total 3 times of whichever exam he wishes to appear.
- Candidates who have taken NMIMS NPAT 2022 test more than once, highest scores will be considered for merit list as per choice of school & preferences given
6.1 NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form Submission: Step by Step Process
- Step 1 – Click on Register and create your account. Remember to keep your 10th & 12th Roll Number handy.
- Step 2 – Go to your mail box and verify
- Step 3 – Login with your username and password and complete your application form.
- Step 4 – Make online payment of registration fee
6.2 NPAT 2022 Registration Fee
The NPAT 2022 registration fee is same for first attempt, 1st retake and 2nd retake in same category. The fee goes on increasing with number of NPAT programme schools chosen as below:
- Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of one school.
- Rs. 3000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of two different schools.
- Rs. 4000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of three different schools.
- Rs. 5000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of four different schools.
- Rs. 6000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of five different schools
- Rs. 7000/ – plus applicable taxes for all programs of six different schools.
7. NPAT 2022 Important Dates
The NMIMS NPAT 2022 revised important dates with NPAT registration dates, Admit card date, NMIMS NPAT exam date as announced by NMIMS are given below:
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam||NPAT 2022 Dates|
|NPAT 2022 Notification Date||December 23, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration Starts||December 23, 2021|
|NPAT 2022 Last date of Registration||June 20, 2022|
|NPAT 2022 Exam Registration fee||Rs.2000/- + Taxes|
|NMIMS NPAT exam date||April 1 to June 26, 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT exam date Self – Scheduling Window||Available from February 1 to June 23, 2022|
|NPAT 2022 Result date||To be Announced, Expected on July 10|
|NPAT 2022 Exam Centres for Test||67|
8. NPAT 2022 Preparation: How to self-prepare or through coaching for NPAT
NMIMS NPAT 2022 preparation can be done with coaching or self or a mix of both. Besides, MBAUniverse.com has devised a right approach with key points and tips from experts and toppers on how to prepare for NPAT 2022. This will help you to perform well in the exam.
8.1 NPAT Exam Preparation Coaching
NPAT Exam Preparation Coaching is offered by top coaching institutes like IMS, CL, T.I.M.E. and others. These coaching institutes offer NPAT preparation programmes, DU JAT preparation programmes, IPMAT preparation programmes, JIPMAT preparation programmes of different time duration in Online, Offline and blended mode at affordable price. Following good options are available for NPAT exam preparation with coaching
8.1.1 IMS Coaching Institute: Preparation Programmes for NPAT & Others
|470+ hrs of Blended Classroom Program||470+ Hrs of Fully Online Program||Self-Learning Program|
|150 hrs of Concept classes, PTM & Mentorship sessions||150 hrs of Concept classes, PTM & Mentorship sessions||Courseware with 20+ books|
|120 hrs Weekly GK & Practice classes||120 hrs Weekly GK & Practice classes||60 hrs of weekly GK catchup sessions|
|100 hrs of Exam specific Workshops & exam strategy sessions||100 hrs of Exam specific Workshops & exam strategy sessions||20 hrs of exam strategy sessions|
|Courseware with 20+ books||Courseware with 20+ books|
|Resources on Student Portal||Resources on Student Portal||Resources on Student Portal|
|80 hrs of Concept videos, class recap videos & topic wise tests||80 hrs of Concept videos, class recap videos & topic wise tests||80 hrs of Concept videos & class recap videos|
|70 + Full length Mocks||70 + Full length Mocks||100 + topic wise tests|
70 + Full length Mocks
8.1.2 T.I.M.E. Coaching Institute: Preparation Programmes for NPAT & Others
T.I.M.E.’s comprehensive course for IPM & other BBA exams has been developed covering all areas of the test, keeping in mind the scoring process in all these exams. The course offered for IPM & other BBA exams such as SET BBA (Symbiosis), NPAT (NMIMS), DU JAT, etc. at T.I.M.E. is a one-stop shop that takes care of your preparation for the written exam as well as the subsequent Personal Interview process.
T.I.M.E. NPAT & IPM Preparation Courses
|IPM Enhanced||IPM Basic||IPM + BBA Enhanced|
|No. of Mocks – 40||No. of Mocks – 20||No. of Mocks – 66|
|Online sectional tests – 150||Online sectional tests – 75||Online sectional tests – 150|
|Full length mocks from IPM Indore/Rohtak/JIPMAT/SET/||Full length mocks from IPM Indore/Rohtak/JIPMAT/SET/||Full length mocks from IPM Indore/Rohtak/JIPMAT/SET/|
|NPAT/HSEE/Christ etc. – 40||NPAT/HSEE/Christ etc. – 20||NPAT/HSEE/Christ/Delhi BBA/HM etc. – 66|
|Online Sectional Tests||Online Sectional Tests||Online Sectional Tests|
|(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 150||(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 75||(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 150|
|Rs. 5,450(Including GST)||Rs. 2,950 (Including GST)||Rs. 6,950(Including GST)|
T.I.M.E. BBA Entrance Exam Preparation Programmes
|IPM + BBA Basic||BBA Enhanced||BBA Basic|
|No. of Mocks – 34||No. of Mocks – 22||No. of Mocks – 12|
|Online sectional tests – 75||Online sectional tests – 150||Online sectional tests – 75|
|Full length mocks from IPM Indore/Rohtak/JIPMAT/SET/||Full length mocks from SET/||Full length mocks from SET/|
|NPAT/HSEE/Christ/Delhi BBA/HM etc. – 34||NPAT/Christ/Delhi BBA/HM etc. – 22||NPAT/Christ/Delhi BBA/HM etc. – 12|
|Online Sectional Tests||Online Sectional Tests||Online Sectional Tests|
|(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 75||(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 150||(Logical Reasoning, GK/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, VARC) – 75|
|Rs. 4,950(Including GST)||Rs. 4,950(Including GST)||Rs. 2,950(Including GST)|
8.1.3 Career Launcher Coaching Institute: Preparation Programmes for NPAT & Others
Different preparation programmes offered by CL are as below:
CL: BBA Preparation Programmes & Test Series
|Classroom Coaching||Online Coaching||IPM Express Coaching|
|Upto 430+ hours led by Expert Faculty to give you all the guidance you need to crack all major management exams. Updated study material & mocks cover all the changes in the exam pattern.||85+ live sessions | 181 Videos | 83 Mocks|
Get 24*7 access to live online sessions, video lessons, study material, test series and more
|Get 24*7 access to live online sessions, optional offline sessions, video lessons, study material, test series and more.|
|Test Series||Smart IPM Cracker||Books & Material|
|Boost your IPM exam preparation with our IPM Test Series. 83 Mocks Tests including IPM and BBA entrances that cover all the changes in the exam pattern.||181 videos have been prepared to help you develop strong concepts by teaching smart problem-solving techniques. Accessible online so you can prepare anywhere and anytime.||Give your IPM preparation the CL advantage with our IPM Study Material. It comprehensively covers all exam topics & is regularly updated with changes in the exam pattern to help students excel in the exam.|
CL: Classroom Preparation Programmes
|IPM Plus+ Smart IPM Cracker||IPM Plus|
|Rs. 57,000||Rs. 45,000|
|250+ hours of interactive sessions||250+ hours of interactive sessions|
|78 Mock Test Series||78 Mock Tests|
|181 virtual sessions||Exhaustive courseware consists of books and material|
|Comprehensive Study Material for all Subjects||Comprehensive Study Material for all Subjects.|
CL: Online Coaching & Blended Coaching
|IPM 2023 Premium Online Classes||IPM 2023 Online Classes||IPM 2023 Blended Classes|
|Rs. 1,45,000||Rs. 95,000||Rs. 1,10,000|
|500+ Hours Live Interactive Sessions||500+ Hours Live Interactive Sessions||500+ Hours Live Interactive Sessions|
|All IPM and Important BBA Exams covered||All IPM and Important BBA Exams covered||All IPM and Important BBA Exams covered|
|3 Sessions Per Week||3 Sessions Per Week||3 Sessions Per Week|
|Test Series + Test Gym Included||Test Series + Test Gym Included||Test Series + Test Gym Included|
|181 Pre-Recorded Concept Videos||181 Pre-Recorded Concept Videos||181 Pre-Recorded Concept Videos|
|One-to-One Mentoring||Printed Books Available||Printed Books Available|
|PDP Sessions Included||Ideal For First Timers||Ideal For Students Wanting To Opt For Classroom Program (Whenever Available)|
|Module-Wise Doubt Clearing|
|Printed Books Available|
|Ideal For First Timers looking for personalized guidance|
8.2 Prepare with Official NPAT 2022 Mock Tests
All aspirants have an opportunity to take official NPAT mock test which the NMIMS University in partnership with the TCS as its technical partner is likely to conduct in the month of March 2022.
NMIMS has advised the candidates to follow important instructions, do’s and don’ts for the exam. Since the exam is scheduled in more than two month long testing window, candidates should go through the important guidelines and instructions to attempt the exam in a successful manner. Candidates who practice more on the official Mock Test will be more comfortable during the exam
9. NPAT 2022 Exam Centres
NPAT 2022 exam will be conducted in 23 states and in 67-68 cities in India. The exam will be conducted at following centres:
Set up in 1981, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is one of the highly ranked management schools in India. In 2003, NMIMS was declared a deemed to be University. Today, it is a multi-disciplinary University with campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai that covers many disciplines including Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Law, Science, Liberal Arts and Design. More than 12,000 students and 500 full time faculty members are part of NMIMS today.
NPAT 2022, a short form of NMIMS Programs After Twelfth, is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs including Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics and Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)