Conducted by Graduate Management Council, NMAT by GMAC is the mandatory entrance exams for MBA admission in NMIMS Mumbai. NMAT exam score is also accepted by 50+ prominent B-schools including XIM Bhubaneswar, TAPMI Manipal, KJ Somaiya Mumbai among others. NMAT 2022 exam is scheduled from October 10 to December 19, 2022 and the exam will be of 2 hours duration. NMAT registrations are open from August 1, 2022 at official NMAT website – MBA.com with a registration fees of Rs. 2800. The last date to apply for NMAT is October 10. GMAC, the body that conducts NMAT exam, has made many changes this year. Check ‘Latest Updates & Key Highlights’ and ‘Table of Contents’ below for complete understanding.
1. What is NMAT?
NMAT 2022 is an important national level MBA entrance test leading to MBA admission 2023 in NMIMS Mumbai and other top MBA colleges. GMAC is the exam conducting body for NMAT by GMAC 2022. NMAT 2022 exam scores will be accepted by some of the top MBA colleges in India for MBA admission 2023-25 batch like NMIMS Mumbai; VIT Vellore; K J Somaiya Mumbai; XIM University Bhubaneswar; SDA Bocconi; 9 ICFAI Business Schools; IFMR Krea University and many other MBA colleges in India.
While clarifying on What is NMAT..Below are shared the NMAT 2022 exam highlights, Exam pattern, key features and key changes in upcoming NMAT exam, top MBA colleges accepting NMAT with cut off and other key aspects of NMAT exam.
2. NMAT 2022 Highlights
Some of the unique features of the NMAT by GMAC 2022 exam that will help candidates perform better, assess their performance and play to their strengths with added convenience and flexibility this year are:
- Long testing window from October 10 to December 19, 2022 last week
- One More Opportunity to appear in NMAT likely in January 2023
- Exam pattern and testing mode for the NMAT 2022 exam may change
- Equal weightage to all sections and no negative marking for incorrect answer
- 108 questions instead of 120 questions while exam duration remains 120 minutes
- Two retake opportunities to improve score available
- Instant score preview and official score card within 48 hours for Candidates and Schools
- GMAC offers Free Official practice exams to candidates to practice and familiarizes with exam pattern. It’s called NMAT by GMAC™ Official Practice Exam 1 (Free). Two free attempts are available for candidates
- There is also NMAT by GMAC Official Guide with CD to help candidates to understand the intricacies of NMAT 2022 exam and check their preparation level
- Testing options at test center with social distancing norms & online proctored at home
- 76+ conveniently located testing centers across 73 Indian Cities
- NMAT by GMAC™ Online Proctored Exam at Home is available on certain dates within the testing period and slots will be booked on first come first serve basis.
3. NMAT Important Dates 2022
NMAT important dates 2022 for the NMAT exam are as follows:
|NMAT Exam Activity||Start Date||Last Date|
|NMAT 2022 Registration & Application Process (Without Late fee)||August 1, 2022||October 10, 2022|
|Facility to choose NMAT 2022 Exam Date – NMAT Scheduling||August 1, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|NMAT Exam Re-scheduling Dates||August 1, 2022||December 16, 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Exam Dates||October 10, 2022||December 19, 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Registration for Re-take of Exam||October 11, 2022||December 16, 2022|
|NMAT Retake Exam Scheduling||October 11, 2022||December 16, 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Date of Result Declaration||Score card available 48 hours after taking the NMAT exam||NMAT result will have scores only. Percentile scores may not be available in the score card|
|NMAT 2022 Exam Last date for score card download||—||March 31, 2023|
4. Self Scheduling for NMAT 2022
The NMAT by GMAC™ is a computer-based exam and has three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. NMAT allows candidates to choose the exam mode, date, time and location of the exam as per the candidates’ convenience.
NMAT is accepted by NMIMS University and 50+ leading B-schools and Universities. You can self schedule, reschedule and take NMAT 2022 exam on any date in one of the two ways – at a Test Centre or as Online Proctored Exam from Home. Top MBA colleges accepting NMAT 2022 include NMIMS Mumbai, VIT, XIMB among others.
5. NMAT Exam 2022: Detailed Information at a Glance
Detailed Information on one of the most important but a moderate difficulty MBA entrance exam – NMAT 2022 is as under:
|NMAT 2022 Exam Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|NMAT official Website||mba.com/nmat|
|Top MBA colleges under NMAT 2022||NMIMS, SPJIMR, ISB, XIMB, VIT, TAPMI, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, SDA Bocconi, L M Thapar|
|NMAT 2022 Exam Dates||75 days from October 10 to December 19, 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Testing Mode||1. Online Exam at Test Centre; Or 2. Online proctored exam from home|
|Number of Times you can Take the NMAT exam 2022||Three|
|How to Register for the Exam?||Visit NMAT official website and complete registration|
|NMAT 2022 Exam Application Fee||Rs.2800/-|
|Total Questions in NMAT Exam 2022||108|
|Sectional Division of the NMAT Exam||3 Sections|
|Does NMAT have Sectional Time Limit?||Yes, and is different for each section|
|Choice of determining order of sections||Yes, available only once|
|Exam Difficulty Level||Moderate as compared to CAT, XAT, SNAP|
|Required NMAT exam Percentile for MBA admission in Top Colleges||90+|
|Importance of Taking NMAT 2022 exam||Offers opportunity to improve rank & score with 2 retakes|
|Exam application process||Online|
6. NMAT 2022: 8 Key Changes
- No Late Registration Date and No Late Fee: Unlike the previous years, No late registration fee will be charged as you are not allowed to apply after the last date of Registration, although retake options are open
- Two Testing Modes: GMAC has introduced Online Proctored Exam from Home along with Centre Based online Exam. Candidates have the option to take the test either at test centre with social distancing protocols or to take the online proctored exam from the comfort of their home.
- Longer Testing Window: NMAT 2022 has a longer testing window of 75 days
- Long Registration Window: NMAT has a long registration and application window of more than three months starting from August and going upto November 2022
- Fewer Questions with same Test duration: NMAT 2022 consists of 108 questions instead of 120 questions earlier, while exam duration remains same with 120 minutes
- Equal Sectional Weightage: All the 3 sections in NMAT 2022 have equal weightage.
- Negative Marking in NMAT 2022: There will no negative marking in NMAT question paper
- Check Score Immediately after the Exam: Facility is available for instant score preview and official score card within 48 hours of the exam for Candidates and Schools. The NMAT 2022 Scorecards can be downloaded within 48 hours of taking the NMAT exam. Besides, you will be informed once Scorecard is available for download. The scorecards can be downloaded till March 31, 2023.
7. NMAT 2022 Exam Retake & Re-scheduling
NMAT test takers have the facility to retake the exam to improve the score as well as reschedule the exam in case of any exigency. In case you do not wish or cannot appear in NMAT on the original self-scheduled date, you may reschedule your NMAT exam date during the testing period. The NMAT retake and rescheduling process is available upto 72 hours prior to your original NMAT exam date. After this, the NMAT rescheduling for the original date may not be allowed.
7.1 NMAT Re-take & Rescheduling: Important Points to Note
Maximum of three attempts are allowed to appear in NMAT 2022 exam
- A mandatory gap of minimum 15 days between two attempts is required
- You can book a retake only after taking the previous attempt
- Retake attempts are booked on first cum first basis and subject to seat availability on the scheduled date and slot
- Rescheduling of NMAT exam is also available upto 72 hours prior to your original NMAT exam date
7.2 Schedule of Applying for NMAT Retake Attempts
The total maximum attempts that you are able to take, based on when you appear for the first exam subject to seat availability, as seats are allocated on first come first serve basis. You are advised to schedule your first attempt at the earliest, so that you can utilize all three attempts in case you wish to improve your score.
8. NMAT 2022 Exam Fees
GMAC has revised upwards the NMAT 2022 Fees for different services as under
|NMAT 2022 Test Service||NMAT Fees||Remarks|
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs.2800/-||+ Applicable Taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Not Announced||NA|
|NMAT Retake Registration||Rs.2800/-||+ Applicable Taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (Beyond 5)||Rs. 300/-per report||+ Applicable Taxes|
|Rescheduling NMAT exam||Rs.1200/-||+ Applicable Taxes|
8.1 How to Pay NMAT Fee?
Payment for NMAT fee should be made online. The payment forms accepted to make NMAT test fee payment are:
- American Express
- Debit card
- Internet banking
- Diners Club
9. NMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
NMAT is a moderate difficulty level exam. GMAC introduced some key changes in the NMAT exam pattern due to Covid pandemic. NMAT 2022 offers the facility to retake the exam in case your exam score in first attempt is not satisfactory.
You can view your NMAT 2022 exam results in 48 hours of taking your exam and then decide to apply to business school or retake the test depending upon your comfort with the scores you’ve obtained in your first attempt. It offers admission opportunity in 30+ MBA Colleges apart from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai.
NMAT 2022 exam pattern is similar to other leading national level MBA entrance exams like CAT and XAT. It will be computer based test with MCQ question types.
There are 3 sections in NMAT pattern. The sections are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. All the three sections in NMAT exam are individually timed. Besides, there is no negative marking in the exam.
9.1 NMAT 2022 Exam: Composition
|Section Name||Number of questions||Allotted time in minutes|
10. NMAT Exam Pattern 2022 V/s CAT 2021
NMAT by GMAC exam pattern 2022 and IIM- CAT 2021 have many similarities but both exams have different difficulty level and sectional weightages. However, if you are preparing for CAT 2022, you will find NMAT 2022 a much easier exam and can synchronise your sectional and overall exam preparation. The similarities and dissimilarities in NMAT and CAT exam pattern are shared below:
|Component||NMAT Exam Pattern 2022||IIM- CAT 2021|
|Overall time limit to attempt the exam||2 Hours||2 Hours|
|Type of questions||All MCQs||48 MCQs; 18 Non-MCQs|
|Answer options for MCQs||5||4|
|Marks awarded for each correct answer||1||3|
|Negative marking||No negative marking||MCQs with 1/3 negative marking; No negative marking for Non-MCQs|
|Exam difficulty level||Moderate||Comparatively high|
|Number of sections||3||3|
|Section-1with number of questions||Language Skills-36 Qs||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension- 24 Qs|
|Section-2 with number of questions||Logical Reasoning-36 Qs||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning -20 Qs|
|Section-3 with number of questions||Quantitative Skills-36 Qs||Quantitative Ability-22 Qs|
|Facility to choose order of sections||Yes, but once chosen has to follow||No, has to follow pre specified sectional order|
|Individual Sectional time limit||Yes, varying time limit of 28 minutes to 52 minutes||Each section with 40 minutes time limit|
|Sectional Weightage in Overall Scoring||Same for All the 3 sections||Weightage is different in scoring: Section-1 VARC: 37% Weightage Section-2 DILR: 30% Weightage Section-3 Quant: 33% Weightage|
|Top MBA colleges accepting exam score||NMIMS, K J Somaiya, VIT, XIM Bhubaneswar, SDA Bocconi||20 IIMs, FMS, MDI, SPJIMR, IMI, IITs, XIMB|
11. NMAT Exam 2022 Preparation & Test Taking: Unique Features
Some of the unique features of NMAT 2022 exam preparation and test taking are:
- Official prep materials (Official guide book and online practice exams) from the house of GMAC
Free Official practice exams, called NMAT by GMAC™ Official Practice Exam 1 (Free). Two free attempts are available for candidates to practice and familiarizes with exam pattern
- 2 retake attempts
- Opportunity to revise the answers
- No negative marking for wrong answer
- 76+ conveniently located testing centers across 73 Cities
11.1 How to Prepare for NMAT 2022?
NMAT Exam preparation 2022 can be well planned in 2-3 months. With the available preparation time, you can prepare on your own with the help of books and other study material, can opt for coaching or can carry on with a mix of both.
11.2 NMAT 2022 Preparation Strategy and Books
You can prepare well for NMAT exam at home with the help of NMAT Preparation Books, official guide, and other appropriate preparation Material like Mocks and previous test papers.
11.2.1 Best NMAT Preparation books
Best NMAT Preparation books include How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT’– by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay; ‘Word Power Made Easy’ – by Norman Lewis; How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill); ‘Logical Reasoning and data Interpretation for the CAT’ – by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson); ‘How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma, published by MGH Education among others..
11.3 NMAT by GMAC Official Guide
Graduate Management Admission Council has released a comprehensive ‘NMAT by GMAC 2022 Preparation Guide.’ This NMAT by GMAC official guide contains NMAT syllabus, fundamentals to prepare, NMAT study material, access to NMAT Mocks, CD to prepare for NMAT, previous NMAT question papers, probable NMAT questions among other important NMAT preparation material
11.4 NMAT Mock Tests at MBAUniverse.com
To help NMAT 2022 test takers to become familiar and prepare as per the changed NMAT pattern, question topics and type, difficulty level, MBAUniverse.com has prepared section wise and full length NMAT Mock Test for NMAT 2022 Exam. The Answer Keys for each NMAT Mock Test are also available. These NMAT Mock Tests are the best preparation tool that can help NMAT exam test takers to score well.
11.5 NMAT Test Series from IMS, CL, TIME
NMAT Test series 2022 for the exam can help you to get through the NMAT Test smoothly. The NMAT Test series with NMAT mock tests and NMAT replica tests are offered by various coaching institutes like TIME, CL, IMS among others. However, the best test series can be provided by the GMAC – the Graduate Management Admission Council. GMAC releases not only the past NMAT Test questions but also the NMAT 2022 Mock Test on the actual NMAT 2022 test pattern. The Free NMAT Test series 2022 is available alongwith the NMAT Exam Guide released by GMAC.
12. NMAT Syllabus
NMAT 2022 exam syllabus has been revised and updated due to the changes in NMAT 2022 exam structure. NMAT Syllabus 2022 with three major sections on English Language, Quant and Logical Reasoning is revamped with sectional changes and different type of questions appearing in each section of NMAT exam. To prepare well for NMAT this year, it is very important to follow the revised NMAT syllabus 2022.
The NMAT by GMAC 2022 exam will give each candidate a randomly generated test from a pool of questions, delivered one-at-a-time. The number of questions, difficulty levels, and the time limit for each of the sections is predetermined. Candidates have a choice of selecting the order/sequence of the test sections beginning with any of the three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. The sections are individually timed and the order once chosen cannot be changed.
13. MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT
There are 50+ MBA colleges and universities including many top MBA colleges who will accept NMAT 2022 exam score. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting the NMAT by GMAC 2022 score for MBA admission 2023 are:
|MBA college||Programmes Offered|
|NMIMS University||University MBA|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai||MBA|
|XIM University Bhubaneswar School of HRM||MBA – HRM|
|XIM University Bhubaneswar School of Rural Management||MBA-RM|
|IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University, Sri City||MBA|
|IBS Hyderabad: ICFAI Business School||MBA|
|VIT University Vellore, Chennai||MBA|
|SOIL – School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon||PGPM, PGDM|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||International Master in Business|
|ICFAI IBS Dehradun, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||MBA/PGPM|
|Jindal Global Business School – Sonepat, Delhi/NCR||MBA/PGDM|
|Shiv Nadar MBA: School of Management and Entrepreneurship Greater Noida||I-Global MBA|
14. NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are few basic parameters in NMAT by GMAC 2022 eligibility criteria 2022 which an applicant requires to fulfill to appear in NMAT exam.
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates in final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2022
- There is no age bar to appear in NMAT 2022
- Candidates need to check the B-school admission eligibility criteria apart from NMAT eligibility criteria
15. NMAT 2022: How to Apply for the Exam?
NMAT 2022 application process can be completed in two simple steps on the official exam website. NMAT by GMAC exam dates have the longest testing window.
For NMAT 2022, GMAC offers normal application window and has not announced the late application window with late fees after the last date. GMAC, the NMAT 2022 exam conducting authority usually does not extend the last date to apply for the exam.
The NMAT application & exam fee (Without late fee) is Rs.2800/-. NMAT 2022 application form offers the facility to choose your own exam date during the long testing window. While completing your NMAT Application form 2022, you can choose your date of the exam..
The NMAT application & exam fee (Without late fee) is Rs.2300/-. After the NMAT by GMAC last date to apply, you have to pay Rs.2800/-. NMAT 2022 application form offers the facility to choose your own exam date during the long testing window. While completing your NMAT Application form 2022, you can choose your date of the exam.
16. NMAT Exam Full Form
NMAT 2022 full form is NMAT by GMAC 2022. Earlier the NMAT full form was NMIMS Management Aptitude Test and was the abbreviated form for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Management Aptitude Test. As the NMAT exam was acquired by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) in 2015, the NMAT has been renamed as NMAT by GMAC and as such now the NMAT exam full form is NMAT by Graduate Management Admission Council.
Prior to 2015, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai used to conduct the NMAT exclusively for admission to its MBA programmes and therefore the full form of NMAT stood as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. Now the NMAT score is accepted by 50+ institutes in India and is conducted by GMAC.
16.1 NMAT Full Form: Don’t confuse with Medical Entrance
NMAT full form – NMIMS Management Aptitude Test should not be confused with the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) as both are very different. Accordingly the NMAT is now NMAT by GMAC, a management aptitude test while other is medical course entrance test.
There is 3 months time to apply for NMAT 2022. NMAT test takers are between 85000 to 90000. Narsee Monjee Mumbai, ranked amongst the top B-schools in India accepts only NMAT by GMAC exam score. The NMAT exam is a moderate difficulty level test, divided into three sections without any negative marking for wrong answers.
17. NMAT Exam 5 Windows: Division of Dates
There are 5 NMAT windows in 2022 beginning from October 2022 and going upto December 2022. They cover all the NMAT 2022 important dates. This system is determined on the basis of declaration of NMAT result for each window.
18. NMAT 2022: Key Benefits of Taking the Exam
Let’s look at some salient features of this test.
- Gateway to Top MBA Colleges: NMAT 2022 scores are accepted for MBA admission at NMIMS University, XIM University Bhubaneswar (for some courses), VIT Vellore and 50+ other well-known universities and MBA colleges.
- Similar to CAT and SNAP: NMAT is an online computer-based test on the pattern of CAT, XAT, SNAP with only difference in number of questions and difficulty level.
- Moderate difficulty level: NMAT is a moderate difficulty level exam with 108 questions divided in three core sections of Verbal Ability, Quant and Reasoning. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- No Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in NMAT. It allows you to maximise your score.
- 2 Retakes to improve score: NMAT 2022 offers three chances to improve your score after appearing in the exam for the first time. This gives students opportunity to do their best.
- 75+ days Test window: NMAT exam dates have more than 75 days testing window and allow you to self- schedule the preferred exam date to appear in the exam. So, you can easily take the exam, without worrying for date-clash with other exams.
19. NMAT 2022 Admit Card
NMAT Admit card 2022 will be released by GMAC, 24 hours after your successful registration and completion of payment of NMAT exam fee. For example, if you apply for NMAT by GMAC 2022 on August 3, you can get your NMAT 2022 Admit Card latest on August 5, 2022.
The NMAT exam admit card is a document that contains your NMAT registration details and photograph. In order to take the NMAT 2022 exam, you are required to carry and produce the hard copy of your NMAT Admit Card 2022 along with other required documents at the exam centre on the NMAT by GMAC exam day as scheduled by you and get it signed by the exam administrator at the designated place on the day of the exam.
20. NMAT 2022 Test Centres
NMAT 2022 test centers are located in 73 cities in India and abroad at 76 test centers. The exam will also be conducted as Internet based proctored test which the candidates can take from the convenience of their home. Besides, for the International NMAT 2022 test centers, the NMAT by GMAC exam is only available via Online Proctored at Home in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal. In 73 NMAT 2022 exam cities, some of the cities are assigned multiple NMAT test centres.
21. NMAT 2022 Previous Year Exam Analysis
NMAT exam 2022 analysis will be released for different exam slots immediately after the NMAT 2022 exam is over for the particular slot. NMAT Exam Analysis is published by MBAUniverse.com periodically during the 75 days NMAT testing window.
NMAT previous year exam analysis reveals that the difficulty level of NMAT exam was easy to moderate except that a few questions were lengthy. The NMAT 2021 question paper had three sections- Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Each section had 36 questions making a total of 108 questions to be solved in 120 minutes. NMAT was held in two testing modes –Computer-based tests at exam centres and Online Proctored Exam from Home.
21.1 Key highlights of NMAT previous year exam analysis are:
- The NMAT 2021 Paper wasof Easy to Moderate difficulty level
- Last year NMAT exam did not have percentile and was based on scaled score only
- Sectional scoring pattern for NMAT exam was in the range of 12 to 120 scaled score for each section
- NMAT cut-offs for NMIMS Mumbai were expected to be 222-228
22. NMAT 2022 Cut off
More than 50 MBA colleges in India and abroad will use NMAT 2022 cut offs for MBA admission 2023. The NMAT 2022 cut offs in top MBA colleges in India like NMIMS, XIMB, K J Somaiya, VIT among others are fairly high in the range of 92-96 percentile.
To help MBA aspirants searching for top MBA colleges accepting NMAT scores, MBAUniverse.com has prepared a list of MBA colleges based on their expected NMAT 2022 score Cut Offs in various score range
23. NMAT 2022 Result
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will release NMAT 2022 result within 48 hours of appearing in the exam. So each NMAT test taker has the opportunity to check & download his/her NMAT 2022 score card without waiting for final result. As the GMAC does no longer release the percentile score in NMAT result, it has become easier for the test takers to get their NMAT score card without fearing for ups and downs in the percentile.
24. NMAT 2022 Selection Process in NMAT B-Schools
The NMAT 2022 selection process for MBA admission 2023 in NMAT score accepting colleges is decided by each individual institute and differs from college to college. For example, MBA admission 2023 in NMIMS Mumbai is based on NMAT 2022 score, Case Discussion and Personal Interview; MBA admission 2023 in K J Somaiya based on NMAT 2022 selection process includes weightage for NMAT exam score, Case Analysis and Personal Interview. However, NMAT 2022 selection process in many other Universities and B-schools like VIT Vellore may not include Case Analysis but GD and Interview only while a few others do not have Group Discussion in their Personal Interview round.
- NMAT Exam Pattern 2022 Vs Past Pattern
Substantial changes in NMAT Exam are introduced by GMAC. A quick review of latest changes in NMAT pattern will help you to plan and get NMAT 2022 Preparation Strategy and Books. Key changes are:
|NMAT Exam Components||NMAT 2022||NMAT 2021||NMAT 2020||NMAT 2019|
|Changes in Registration Window||Aug 1 to Oct 10, 2022||Aug 3 to Nov 17, 2021||Aug 1 to Oct 5, 2020||July 2 to Oct 3, 2019|
|Test Taking Window||Oct 14 to Dec 27, 2022||Oct 14 to Dec 27, 2021||Oct 6 to Dec 19, 2020 Reopened in Jan 2021 also||Oct 4 to Dec 17, 2019|
|Total Question in NMAT||108||108||108||120|
|Change in total Questions/allotted time in Language Skills Section||36 Qs in 28 Mins||36 Qs in 28 Mins||36 Qs in 28 Mins||32 Qs in 22Mins|
|Change in total questions/allotted time in Quantitative Skills Section||36 Qs in 52Mins||36 Qs in 52Mins||36 Qs in 52Mins||48 Qs in 60Mins|
|Change in total questions/allotted time in Logical Reasoning section||36 Qs in 40Mins||36 Qs in 40Mins||36 Qs in 40Mins||40 Qs in 38 Mins|
MBAUniverse.com will continue to update this page to highlight latest information and other exam announcements. So bookmark this page for your NMAT preparation.