Karnataka KMAT 2021 Exam likely date is Sunday, August 22, 2021. KMAT Exam 2021 Registration and application process starts in June 2021 in the first week. The application process is online. KMAT 2021 offers last opportunity for MBA admission 2021 in top institutes located at Bangalore and rest of Karnataka.
KMAT 2021: Gateway to 15000+ MBA/MCA Seats
KMAT Karnataka 2021 exam is the Gateway to MBA/MCA in 200+ Karnataka and Bangalore colleges. The exam is a paper-pen based test of 2 hours duration. Registration process for KMAT 2021 is online and can be completed in 12 simple steps.
Good score in KMAT 2021 exam will offer admission to MBA and MCA courses in the prominent Institutes in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka State. One of the key features of KMAT entrance exam is that it leads to admission in B-schools which have moderate fee structure. KMAT full form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT). KMAT Exam 2021 will be conducted by KPPGCA Karnataka.
KMAT Exam 2021: Highlights
|KMAT Exam 2021 Conducting Authority||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|KMAT Full Form||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|KMAT 202 Exam Date||Likely on August 22, 2021|
|Top MBA Colleges under KMAT Karnataka Exam||IFIM, IBA, ISBR, CMR, Kristu Jayanthi, ABBS & many others|
|KMAT Exam 2021 Application Process||Online|
|KMAT Exam 2021 Pattern||Paper-Pen Based|
|Maximum Marks in KMAT exam 2021||120|
|Number of Sections in KMAT 2021 Exam||3|
|Type of Questions in KMAT entrance exam||MCQs|
|Answer Options in KMAT entrance exam||4|
|Negative Marking in KMAT entrance exam||No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer|
|KMAT Exam 2021 Duration||2 hours|
|MBA Intake through KMAT Exam 2021||200 colleges with 15000+ Seats Appx. Across Bangalore & Rest of Karnataka|
|Admission Eligibility All India category candidates through KMAT Karnataka 2020 exam||Yes available in all the KMAT accepting colleges|
The MBA/MCA colleges in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka with moderate fee structure will accept KMAT 2021 exam score as admission criteria for All India Candidates and Karnataka Domicile candidates for admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM/MCA programmes in 2021.
KMAT 2021 Important Dates
All the KMAT 2021 important dates related to KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam dates and other activities are announced along with the release of KMAT notification. All the KMAT 2021 important dates, KMAT Karnataka 2021 exam date & Schedule, KMAT exam eligibility, KMAT exam date for start and last date to apply for KMAT 2021 exam, KMAT Admit card 2021 download dates are as under
(All dates are Tentative)
|KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Date Activity||KMAT Exam Date 2021 With Time Lines|
|KMAT Exam 2021 Online Registration starts||Likely to Open on June 5, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for KMAT 2021 Exam||July 31, 2021|
|KMAT 2021 Exam Admit Card release date||August 11, 2021|
|KMAT 2021 Exam date||Sunday August 22, 2021|
|KMAT 2021 Result date||August 31, 2021|
How to Apply for KMAT 2021
KPPGCA permits for KMAT exam registration for all the candidates across the country, irrespective of their domicile state. All the KMAT exam details are published in KMAT exam notification. KMAT Karnataka exam allows all candidates from any part of the country for admission to MBA/MCA in more than 189 B-schools located in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka state. The KMAT exam details are shared as under:
- KMAT exam 2021 Registration is a simple process and can be completed online. You need to visit the KPPGCA KMAT 2021 Entrance Exam website and complete your online registration
- Next step is to fill up the KMAT 2021 application form online and also make online payment of Rs.800/- towards KMAT exam fee.
- You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of KMAT 2021 Karnataka exam registration form on your registered mail id
KMAT 2021 Exam Details & Exam Pattern
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) exam 2021 will be conducted by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) for admission to AICTE approved/ University affiliated Management Institutes in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT 2021 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities in Bangalore and Karnataka and all across the country. Candidates from all parts of India and Abroad can appear in KMAT 2021.
KMAT exam structure is paper based. KMAT exam details reveal that it will have 120 MCQ type questions broadly divided into following three sections:
How to Prepare for KMAT 2021 Exam
KMAT 2021 is a moderate difficulty level exam and since there is no negative marking the chances of getting high score are good. KMAT 2021 preparation should be done in accordance with KMAT 2021 syllabus which covers all the major topics for KMAT exam.
Besides, there are many resources and services on which KMAT exam preparation can be done some of them are KMAT Mock Tests; Mind Maps; Study Guides and courses
Top MBA colleges Accepting KMAT 2021
189 AICTE approved/ University affiliated Management Institutes in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka will accept KMAT exam scores for MBA admission 2021. Top MBA colleges like Indus Business Academy (IBA); MP Birla Institute; ABBS among others accept KMAT scores
KMAT Exam 2021: Eligibility
KMAT 2021 eligibility criteria require that a candidate should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Master’s degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
KMAT 2021: Important Points
- Level Playing Field: Single testing session with same difficulty level in KMAT will provide level playing field to all the test takers without any discrimination.
- Open to All India Candidates: Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India
- Gateway to Karnataka: Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM/MCA with very vibrant Job market
- Easy and affordable exam application process with sharing of KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores
- Ease of test-taking in conventional Paper-Pencil mode in a city near you
- Last Opportunity: KMAT is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020. Apply to get 1-year advantage.
- KMAT Full Form:It is advisable to distinguish between KMAT exam full form for KMAT Karnataka 2021 and the KMAT Kerala to avoid any confusion.