IIFT IPM programme is the Integrated MBA leading to award of BBA+MBA degree to young students who have completed class 12. The session for IIFT Integrated MBA program will commence in September 2022. Read below the key details and highlights of IIFT IPM programme, IIFT IPM Eligibility, IIFT IPM Admission Process, IIFT IPM Course Fees, Plan for IIFT IPM Placement process and more
Table of Contents
- IIFT: Key Highlights & USPs
- What is IIFT IPM 2022? IIFT IPM Programme Details
- IIFT IPM Eligibility Criteria
- IIFT IPM Important Dates for Admission 2022
- IIFT IPM Course Fees
- IIFT IPM Admission Process
- How to Apply for IIFT IPM Admission 2022? IIFT IPM Application Fee & Process
- IIFT IPM Placements: Plans and Prospects
- IIFT IPM Kakinada Campus
1. IIFT: Key Highlights & USPs
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the top management institutes in India. It offers prestigious 2 years full time MBA in International Business apart from other management programmes. As IIFT launches 5-year integrated MBA from 2022, it becomes another top management institute to have entered the undergraduate education segment
- 1.1 IIFT – an Institute of Excellence: IIFT was established in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation and as a Centre of Excellence in International Trade and Business
- 1.2 High Placements: IIFT has a consistent record of 100% placement with high salary packages. IIFT Placement 2022 has registered 19.35% rise in average salary which has gone up at Rs.25.16 LPA from Rs. 21.08 LPA last year while the highest international CTC offered stood at Rs 80 LPA and the highest domestic CTC stood at Rs. 46.5 LPA for the 2020-22 batch
- 1.3 Top Recruiters: IIFT conducts joint placements for all its campuses. 82 marquee companies made offers to the students in IIFT placement 2022. Some of the top recruiters are Accenture Strategy, Deloitte Consulting, EY, Infosys, EXL, Mckinsey, Reliance, Godrej, Goldman Sachs, Google, ITC, JP Morgan Chase & Co, L’Oréal, Microsoft, Shangrila, Tata Steel, Trafigura, Wipro, ZS Associates, Dell Technologies, Citibank, Crisil, DE Shaw, HDFC Bank, HSBC
- 1.4 International Exchange: As a university, IIFT has signed MOUs with leading institutions of the world for mutual exchange of students and teachers in the area of International Trade and Business
- 1.5 Accomplished Leadership: IIFT is led by Prof Manoj Pant as its Director and Vice Chancellor. He has 40+ years of experience as a faculty and researcher and has served in various key positions at top institutes and universities across the globe including Switzerland, USA, IIM Lucknow, Delhi University, JNU Delhi, IIT Delhi among others. The Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Govt of India is the Chairman of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- 1.6 Catalyst to Internationalize Indian Economy: IIFT is a catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalization of the Indian economy. IIFT is the primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- 1.7 Vast Alumni Network: IIFT has a vast and growing alumni network. There are more than 50000 illustrious alumni members spread across 30+ countries. The robust alumni network provides an excellent platform for social, educational, and professional networking opportunities.
- 1.8 Dynamic Curriculum at Global Standard: IIFT offers a dynamic curriculum. It aims to familiarize the students with fundamental concepts of management, international business and trade. The course structure is in sync with international trade and business demand, industry requirements and expectations. It incorporates all the vital subject areas and disciplines relevant to global business, emphasizing on analytical and quantitative approach. The course is a combination of core subjects and a wide range of electives that cater to the changing dynamics of international business.
2. What is IIFT IPM 2022? IIFT IPM Programme Details
IIFT IPM is 5 year integrated program in management leading to BBA+MBA degree on successful completion of the IPM course. IIFT IPM programme is offered to the young students who have passed class 12 or are appearing in it. IIFT IPM course is designed to impart managerial and decision making capabilities to young professionals along with integrating management education with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). In line with the New Education Policy 2020, with an early induction into the programme and a rigorous and holistic curriculum, the students will be able to demonstrate problem solving skills supported by appropriate analytical techniques and will use ethical and socially conscious judgement while analyzing business situations.
The Candidates successfully completing the course requirement of IIFT Integrated Programme in Management would be awarded Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) and Master of Business Administration (International Business) by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The first three years of the IPM programme would be based on semester system and the last two years would be based on the trimester system (as per the prevailing 2 years Full Time MBA course structure offered by IIFT).
3. IIFT IPM Eligibility Criteria
IIFT IPM Eligibility for Admission 2022 is as below
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) or more in the year 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) or more in the year not before 2018.
- A key component of IIFT IPM eligibity is that the candidates must have studied Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as a subject in class 12 (+2 level). This is a mandatory part of IIFT IPM Eligibility criterion
4. IIFT IPM Important Dates for Admission 2022
IIFT IPM Important Dates for admission 2022 through IPMAT exam are
|IIFT IPM Admission 2022 Activity Schedule
|IIFT IPM Important Dates
|IPMAT Registration & Application start date
|April 12, 2022
|IPMAT Registration 2022 Last date
|May 21, 2022
|IIFT IPM Admission 2022 Application Start Date
|May 2, 2022
|Last date for submission of online application for IIFT
|02 June 2022
|IPM Aptitude Test 2022 Exam date
|July 2, 2022
|IIFT IPM 2022-27 batch commencement
5. IIFT IPM Course Fees
- IIFT IPM Fees for first 3 Years: IIFT IPM course fees for the first three years of the programme is Rs.4 lakh per annum excluding hostel and mess fees. The total IPM Fees for 3 years is Rs.12 lakhs
- IIFT IPM Fees for last 2 Years: IIFT IPM Course fees for the fourth and fifth year would be as per MBA(IB) programme fees set for that year. Presently the IIFT 2 years MBA fees is Rs. 18.25 lakhs.
IIFT Integrated Programme in Management 2022-27 is a fully residential programme. Details about hostel (i.e single/double occupancy, hostel &mess fees etc.) will be informed to the candidates in offer letter for admission.
6. IIFT IPM Admission Process
IIFT IPM Admissions 2022 is a two step process. The applicants should apply for IPMAT 2022, conducted by IIM Indore and also apply separately for IIFT IPM Admission 2022. Details about the IIFT Integrated MBA admission 2022 are as under:
- IIFT will use score of IPMAT 2022 examination conducted by IIM-Indore for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its IPM 2022-27 batch
IIFT IPM Selection Process
For final selection in IIFT IPM Admission 2022, IIFT will prepare Merit list for selection of the candidate on the basis of his/her IPMAT 2022 Score of IIM-Indore, Academic Profile of class 10th and Gender Diversity as per following weightage
|IIFT IPM 2022 Selection Parameters
|Entrance test score
|Gender Diversity (M=0, F=2)
|Academic Consistency (Class 10th)
Marks for Academic Consistency in class 10th will be calculated as per rating scores provided below
|Percentage of Marks in 10th Std. Exam
|> 55 and <= 60
|> 60 and <= 70
|> 70 and <= 80
|> 80 and <= 90
7. How to Apply for IIFT IPM Admission 2022? IIFT IPM Application Fee & Process
You need to take following steps to apply for IIFT IPM Admission 2022-27 batch:
- Apply Online for IPMAT 2022 conducted by IIM Indore at iimidr.ac.in Check Details
- IPMAT Registration & Application Fees is Rs.4130/-
- Apply Online for IIFT IPM Admission 2022 separately
- IIFT IPM Application Fees is Rs.2000/-
- IIFT IPM 2022 Last Date to Apply is June 2, 2022
8. IIFT IPM Placements: Plans and Prospects
IIFT placements are conducted jointly for both its Delhi and Kolkata campuses. As IIFT launches 5 year integrated programme in Management at its Kakinada campus which is the third campus of IIFT, the IIFT IPM Placements for the first batch will also be conducted along with the placement process with Delhi and Kolkata campuses and are to remain at par for all the campuses. Accordingly, the students studying in IIFT IPM programme are expected to receive same placement offers as the students at other campuses are getting from top recruiters, given the reputation of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
9. IIFT IPM Kakinada Campus
IIFT already has campuses at Delhi and Kolkata but the IPM course is not launched at either of these two campuses. From the year 2022 IIFT has launched its Kakinada campus which is exclusively devoted to undergraduate education and is the IIFT IPM Kakinada campus. To start with, the IIFT IPM Kakinada campus will function from the Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada campus in Andhra Pradesh. Later on IIFT will come up with its own Kakinada campus in large area after the same is constructed as it has in Delhi and Kolkata.