- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2023 Intake, the university will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2021, CAT taken in 2021/2022, XAT taken in 2022/2023 or CMAT taken in 2022/2023.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and minimum 60% score across 10th/12th/Undergraduation.
- Freshers and candidates with strictly less than 36 months of work experience as on 30th June 2023 ONLY are eligible to apply. (Candidates with 24-36 months of work-experience can also apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
GLIM PGDM Admission 2023: Selection Process
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- To apply, candidates must fill in the online application form on www.greatlakes.edu.in after making a payment of INR 2,000 online. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected student’s recommenders and it must be submitted online
All queries regarding admission process can be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLIM PGDM Admission 2023: How to Apply?
Steps to follow while filling the online application:
Step 1: Start with the registration process
Step 2: Complete the registration by paying the application fee.
Step 3: Complete the online application form by adding all the details as asked in the form.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
GLIM PGDM Admission 2023: Dates
|Application Form Released||August 23, 2022|
|Application Deadline||November 21, 2022|
GLIM PGDM Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name of Institute||Great Lakes Institute of Management|
|Exams Accepted||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 2000|
|Last Date to Apply||November 21, 2022|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
|Program Fee||INR 18,75,000|
|Official Website||Click Here|