Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2019 entrance exam date is Sunday February 24, 2019. There are 664 candidates who have applied for AUD MBA 2019 entrance exam. 

The Ambedkar University Delhi MBA exam for Admissions 2019 to its School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) is a paper Based Test. The Registration & Application process for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 was closed on February 15, 2019. Ambedkar University Delhi conducts its own MBA entrance exam for MBA admission and doesn’t use CAT, XAT or any other MBA entrance Exam.

Important Instructions for Candidates

Ambedkar University Delhi has shared following important instructions for the candidates appearing in the MBA 2019 entrance exam:

  1. Please reach the venue by 1:15 pm.
  2. Please bring the admit card. The admit card can be downloaded using your online application login id and password.
  3. Please bring any original Photo Identity Card with you for proof of identity (example: Driving License, Voter Identity Card, Aadhaar Card etc.)
  4. The total time allowed is 212 hours; the test consists of 150 questions. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each incorrect answer will incur a penalty of 1 mark. There will be no penalty if a question is not attempted.
  5. Section 1 of the question paper booklet on Verbal Ability has 60 questions (numbered 1 to 60) and Section 2 on Analytical Ability has 60 questions (numbered 61 to 120). The scores obtained by candidates in these two sections ONLY will be used for short listing for the next stage of the selection process, i.e., the personal interview.
  6. Section 3 of the booklet on General Awareness has 30 questions (numbered 121 to 150). The scores obtained in this section will be used ONLY in case the candidate is shortlisted for a personal interview. The final offer for admission list will be based on a combination of scores obtained in the Sections 1&2 (Quantitative and Analytical Ability, and Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability) of the entrance exam (60% weightage), scores obtained in the personal interview (25% weightage) and scores obtained in section 3 (General Awareness) of the entrance exam (15% weightage)
  7. The answers are to be given in the answer sheet (OMR) only, which has been provided to you separately. USE HB PENCIL ONLY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. DO NOT USE INK PEN OR BALL PEN, AS THE MACHINE WILL NOT READ THE OMR ANSWER SHEET SO MARKED. Read carefully the instructions provided on the reverse of the OMR sheet for marking the answers.
  8. Fill up the necessary information on the question booklet and the answer sheet in the appropriate boxes before commencement of the test. Kindly ensure that the serial number on the question booklet, the serial number on the OMR sheet, and the last 4 digits of your Roll Number are the same.
  9. Mark the correct category to which you belong in the box provided on the answer sheet:

Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 Dates 

AUD MBA Exam 2019 Registration ProcessNovember 15, 2018
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Last Date for Registration ProcessFebruary 15, 2019
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Exam DateFebruary 24, 2019
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Exam Time2.00 PM
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Application FeeRs.1140/-
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidatesRs.570/-

The School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) was established at Ambedkar University Delhi in 2012 to promote research and provide professional education and training in the field of Management, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship. The School currently offers a 2-year (full time) MBA programme.

Ambedkar University Delhi for its MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges.

Ambedkar University Delhi will conduct MBA entrance Exam for SBPPSE MBA Admission 2019 at AUD campus, Kashmere Gate from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM on February 24, 2019.

Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) MBA Intake

Ambedkar University Delhi for its MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) will offer admission to 42 MBA seats. Out of them 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% (6) seats are for candidates from All over India. The 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *